Friday, June 20, 2008

A little update...

So we are surviving! Things are going well so far...Lilly sleeps great at night, her jaundice is clearing up and she is super alert a lot of the day.
This pic is for my Mum!! YES...Lilly spits! Just like my other 2 kids...Lilly spits up a lot! She even managed to get it all over her face...and clothes and ME!! I was hoping to get at least one child that did not spit up but no such luck...i am meant to have spit up stains on me for another year! {sigh!}

Miss Madison LOVES her little sister...she loves to hold her...ALL THE TIME! She insists that Lilly has her paci at all times...when she even makes a little squeak Madison is right there with the binkie in hand ready to shove it in Lilly's mouth! Good thing Lilly actually likes her binkie or we would be in trouble! LOL


This pic cracks me up...her facial expressions are so funny sometimes...what a cutie :)



Well we are back to walking...i cannot wait until i get the go ahead to start running again...Lilly LOVES her snuggly! She goes right to sleep in it.

So this was short and sweet...but i don't have a lot of time to blog long posts these days. You all just want to see pics anyway! ;) I will try to take more pics and post often...Janine you would not believe how much Lilly has grown since you left a week ago! She has a DR appointment next week so we will find out how much she weighs then...she is already up to 8 lbs 2 ozs!! {that was 3 days after she was born!}.



7 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pics Michelle. Lily is a cutie.

Unknown said...

Oh congrats, she is precious! A small tip on the spitting up: I dont know how you are feeding but if you are bottle feeding this little one. I sugest trying the Dr Brown bottle system. My son completely stopped spitting up when I switched to those.

Cathy said...

gosh Michelle she is getting big so fast!!
Love her face. Glad your all doing well!!!

brooke2916 said...

OMG, Michelle! She is just beautiful!!! Mason doesn't spit up so much... but he has a real knack of spraying my when I change his diaper! It happens at least once a day, little booger! I've been nervous about trying my Snuggly... thinking he's still too small. How is Lilly liking it? It doesn't bother her that she can't hold her head up? Hope you're all doing wonderful!

Jane F. Smith said...

Oh my goodness...sweet perfection!!!!

Anonymous said...

Argh!!!! She has changed too much - force her to stay tiny till I get back!!!!!!

Thanks for the photos, I love seeing them :)

Jxxx

Unknown said...

oh my gosh michelle she is the most beautiful baby!!! i imagine her and miss madison are going to be the best of friends!!