Monday, October 15, 2007

A flower from Sydney...


How cute is she???!!!
sydney was playing in the backyard today and picked me this cute "Flower"!! LOL
She said they make her sneeze but she thought i would like it!
So of course i took her picture for being so cute and sweet :)


This weekend was a busy one!
We had friends stay with us...which is always fun!!

On Saturday I had a ladies day at our church and us ladies got to go get pampered while the men watched the kids all day!!!
We were really pampered...with massages and awesome speakers and music and shopping!! We also had a great lunch!!

We left ladies day at the church and headed over to Shelley's house for scrapday...i started a mini album and LOVE how it is turning out so far.

So we had a full 9am to 9pm of girlie time! Can't beat that!!!


This weekend will also hold some girlie fun as me, my Mum and my little sister are heading to Erie for some shopping!!! Maddie will probably come too! ;)
I can't wait...i think i will start my Christmas shopping {oh wait i have already started!!! Can you believe that???!!!}.

What have you blog readers been up to lately???
Anything exciting?


8 comments:

Cathy said...

that was one of the first things Sydney told me tonight!! She was so happy that she gave you that flower!! You better save it forever! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO excited for Saturday!!! You can't beat a trip to Erie with Starbucks..then Mall..then Smokey Bones LOL!!!!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh what cute pics...love sydney handing you the flower and the flower pic...love it!!!

i can NOT even believe you have started your Christmas shopping, ugh....i'm not even close!

Melissa S said...

Have a great time shopping!
Bobby and I just got back from a kidless weekend in Disney! It was a lot of fun..I love Smokey Bones too:)

Anonymous said...

LOL Heather!!! More like you shopping like a maniac and mum and michelle dragging along behind you!!! And you will be trying to get michelle out of those scrapbook stores!!

I'm off to NYC this weekend to SHOP TILL I DOP! WooHoo!!

Angela said...

How cute is Sydney?! Glad you had such a great weekend. Have fun shopping!! :)

Ana said...

How sweet is it that she brought you the flower even though she didn't like the smell???? I am glad you captured the moment...I just love how her sweet expression.

Ok, did I seriously read correctly that you started Christmas Shopping? I am such a slacker...I usually only start after Thanksgiving.

Well, shopping sounds like fun Saturday, especially since I read in Heather's Comment that there is a Starbucks!!!! You can't ever go wrong when you trip starts w/starbucks. LOL

~Nancy~ said...

Awww. these pics are so cute..and such a beautiful flower!!! And I looove Xmas shopping.. can't wait to start doing the same thing.. hehe!! (oh well.. if it was me I would put up my Xmastree today.. whaha)

Enjoy your day girlie! XOXO