Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I've been...

Playing with my camera a little...my photography class was a FLOP...it was basically a waste of my time and money...i was very disappointed...i didn't learn anything new or exciting. :( But i decided to take my camera out and experiment myself...these are not great pics but i love them anyway...i was so bummed the second one was blurry...i was really hoping it looked as good on the computer monitor as it did on my LCD screen when i took it!!! LOL I am LOVING my new camera...it is so fun, so many options!!!


5 comments:

Cathy said...

I love that first picture of Madison!! SO adorable!! :)
Great that you have been playing around!

Unknown said...

awesome pics girl! and still, i'm totally jealous of your camera :)

~Nancy~ said...

These pics are awesome girlie!! WOOOWW! Great job playing with your camera!! I sooo need to find out how to use mine better too!! XOXO

Ana said...

Sorry about the class Michelle! I am glad that you decided to go out on your own. I love the pics of Madison.

Angela said...

Michelle, I think the best way to learn your camera is to shoot as much as possible!!! Good photography is in your genes anyway :)Miss ya girlie!!