Thursday, October 25, 2007

I've been a BAD blogger...




WOW! I know it's been a while since i last posted...time just keeps getting away.

I am in the middle of working on my OPAAT layouts for the November kit...this is a gorgeous kit BTW....please check it out if you get a chance at http://www.onepageatatime.com/ They also have the December preview up and it looks AMAZING! :)
I am sharing a couple of my projects with you that i created using the Nov kit.

A little something to share with you that I over heard Matthew talking about...
So i watch my friends little girl Sydney {pictured below} and she was sitting at the diningroom table with my son Matthew eating lunch and this is the conversation they had...

MATTHEW: Hey Sydney, the next time i go to Ireland would you like to come too??

SYDNEY: Sure...but do they have potty's??

MATTHEW: Of course they do...do you want to come??

SYDNEY: YES!! :)

MATTHEW: You have to be human to go though...


LOL....i laughed and laughed...i think he was saying that you aren't allowed to bring animals on the plane so only humans can go! But gosh that just cracked me up!!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

LOL LOL!!! Those 2!! :)

TanishaRenee said...

WHat a cute conversation...kids are so honest, it's funny! I love your projects, especially the wall hanging!

Angela said...

I miss your blogs! Love the projects! Buddy is so adorable. LOL at Matthew and Sydney!
Can't wait to see Maddies new do!!

Dayami said...

lol!!! that is soo sweet!
Loving your lo's!!!
Michelle, email me I need to ask you a ?
Thanks ;)

~Nancy~ said...

Aww..such a cute conversation!! That will definitely make a great layout right?? hehe!! And love your layouts so much!! You sure ROCKED the OPAAT kit!! WOOOHOO! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Cuuuute story!!!! So Matthew!!! I think that might come from him asking if Buddy could come stay with him and Andy saying no because he was not a human. And then Matthew (a genius) said that Buddy could fashion a 'human suit' and sneak on the plane that way!!!!!

Hurry with some pictures of Maddie's hair and the birthday party :)