Friday, November 9, 2007

Maddie lives here!!


When my sister was over in the summer she bought Madison a little shopping cart and of course the stuff to go in the shopping cart...food and such. Well it turns out that this is one of Madisons favorite toys EVER!! She plays with it everyday...this picture is something that is very common in our house...i am constantly moving plastic carrots and cans of fake food off every table or chair in the house!! LOL But i am always glad to see it...she has so much fun with it, she cooks and bakes and is always making me beans!!! LOL Thanks Auntie Janine and Uncle Andy for such a great gift..it keeps her entertained for HOURS!!! ;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I miss that little woman pottering about my house trying to feed us imaginary food! :(

I found 'little' madison in Buddy's bed!! (You know those little people she had who she gave names to?!). He must have stole it and hidden it - naughty pup. She now sits on my desk and I look at her fondly every day :)

~Nancy~ said...

Awww.. how cute!!! And funny too!!!!

Cathy said...

Awww, gotta love them!!! They were all so cute making beans the other day. :)

Ana said...

LOL gotta love their imaginations. Olivia is the same way and she is constantly making us food. Its moments like these that I treasure because I dont' ever want to see the day where they loose their innocence.