Monday, November 12, 2007

New baby cathcart...




Well...we have a new baby on the way!!

As of today i am 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant...i had an ultrasound done at 8 weeks and 6 days...so of course i had to scrap the picture for the baby book!!

We are very excited...
The kids {well Madison} is soooooooooooooo excited and talks about the baby all the time....Matthew doesn't really care that much...although he does ask me random questions every now and again like "How did the baby get in your tummy" LOL!! I think he is more excited than he lets on...plus it is still early and i am not showing yet so i think once my tummy gets bigger and he can feel it moving he will be a lot more excited. :)


So that is the reason i have not been scrapping....i have been TIRED and a little sick in the very beginning...but i am feeling great now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you just make the most beautiful babies too :)

I can't wait till the wee peanut is born and I can come take LOTS AND LOTS of photos of it!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

xx

Cathy said...

Glad to hear your feeling better!! Cute layout!! So happy for all of you....

Ana said...

Love the LO Michelle!!!! You have inspired me to scrap mine too! Hopefully I will get to it this year. LOL

You know how excited I am for you! It will be awesome to have you to share this adventure with...LOL
I am really glad you are feeling better!

hannakj said...

wow awesome news" Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout of the baby!

Unknown said...

awwww i love the layout girl...glad to hear you are feeling better. i am so excited for you and ana, i love that the two of you can go through this together.

Melissa S said...

Congrats! Hmm....does the timing work that you conceived in Ireland???

Dayami said...

Michelle, that has got to be the most beautiful peanut I've seen!!!
I cannot wait to see your baby. I have a feeling it will be a boy. Let's see if I'm right ;)