Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A new smile...

The tooth fell out!!!!!!! Last night i was brushing Matthews teeth and that wobbly tooth was so close to falling out!! So i told PJ and he thought it would be a good idea to get it out before Matthew went to bed...we were kinda scared it would fall out during the night and Matthew would choke on it!! so PJ wiggled it and turned it a little bit and out it came!! It was sooooooo ready to come out! Matthew was super excited...we put it in an envelope and put it on the table downstairs for the Tooth fairy!! ;)
The tooth fairy came and left an envelope for Matthew saying "To Matthew...thank you for the tooth"...and she left him a dollar!!! :) He put it into his savings jar for the next game he wants to buy!! Now he has a new toothless grin! He is so excited to show off his new smile to his preschool teachers too.
in my next post there are my latest pages i have been working on!
Check them out.

8 comments:

Cathy said...

He is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

See, now he is looking more grown up already! Especially with his cute new haircut! Tell him me and Uncle Andy are very excited for him!

Remember when the tooth fairy came to us and we had the tooth under our pillow? I used to be sooo afraid she would come before I fell asleep LOL!! I like the envelope on the kitchen counter idea much better!

Love your new layouts - very cute :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle I just looked at that first picture again and he is just the image of dad there.

Anonymous said...

awwww...he is too cute!!!

I totalling agree with Janine....Matthews eyebrows, little pea head and his one eye that closes slightly smaller than the other one when he smiles looks just like dad! But of course thats a good thing cause then he will look like Patrick Swayze when he's older LOL!!

H xoxo

Michelle said...

LOL!!
Too funny...i always thought he looked like Dad...since he was little.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was gonna say, it is the eye thing that really reminds me of dad! I have it too when I really smile - I am gonna look like auntie heather when I am older, since she is the female version of dad!!

You need to find a pic of dad when he was wee billy and compare them.

Michelle said...

I think Mom has one of him when he was about 5...i must look for it.

LOL about Auntie heather!!!

Anonymous said...

are you saying I look like AUNTIE HEATHER?????????