Monday, April 7, 2008

It's been a while since i shared some pages with you...i have been working on stuff...just haven't posted it!! So here are a few of my layouts...i have more to come so keep checking back! I'll post some other stuff in the next few days,



I am loving beads lately...and have even used them on my pages some!
The weather has been great here this past couple of days...we have spent so much time outside enjoying the sunshine {i did hear we are supposed to get snow by sunday...UGHHH}...but hopefully it won't last long and the sun will shine again!!
i really need summer to be here NOW! LOL I am tired of being cold.
Oh...we had a big event here tonight that i can't wait to blog about...Matthew is pretty darn excited too!!! I'll post about it tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aggghhhh!!!!!! THE TOOTH FELL OUT???!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Loving those pages Michelle.

Cathy said...

Michelle, I can't believe his tooth fell out!! makes me said to think that he is growing up!
Love all the new layouts!! THey look awesome!!