Monday, March 31, 2008

HI EVERYONE!

Well my little boy is losing his bottom tooth! ALREADY!!! This freaks me out a little...i told him i am not ready for this yet...which he finds very amusing...he keeps asking me "Why aren't you ready for me to get new teeth??", i just tell him that it is one step closer to him growing up waaaaaaaaaay too fast!!! He said he is ready though!! LOL So it is wobbly and gross and he plays with it constantly! He asked me to post this pic for Uncle Andy...just to keep him updated ;)
Matthew had his trike-a-thon in Preschool last Thursday...it was so cute! PJ made ramps and everything for the kids! They all seemed to have such a good time! This was a fund raiser for Judes Childrens hospital...i think Matthew did about 50 some laps...he now wants to ride his bike ALL THE TIME...but the weather is not good so he will have to wait a few more weeks.

Madison got to join in the fun too...she could not have been happier on her little trike, riding in circles making Daddy dizzy!! LOL She LOVED being a part of what the big kids were doing!
So things are going good. I am into my 30th week of pregnancy and feeling pretty good...i have my days when i am sore or grumpy {LOL}...but all in all i am doing good. Lilly is flipping around in there like crazy...her fav way to lay is head stuck under my right ribs and then she kicks like crazy on my bladder! FUN....not. I cannot wait for her to drop down a little...my ribs need a break! LOL
On the scrappy front...i got an email last week from Paper Trends requesting 2 of my wall hangings!! First time with this mag and it is so exciting!!!!!! i know Amy will be in it too...so happy to be in there with her. :)
Ok...gotta go...
Hope all is well with you.


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow... it's been a while since I was able to check in. Your maternity shoot turned out awesome and it sounds like you're doing GREAT! I can't wait for you! ... I bet you're antsy, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Auch Matthew is so cute!!! And I loved the tricycle challenge, I wish I had been there for that - how adorable were they on their wee bikes!!

Hope Lilly drops soon and gives your poor ribs a break. You are so tiny, I feel bad for you that you have that great big baby dancing about in there :)

Angela said...

Michelle I am sure Matthew will look adorable without his tooth! Hope your ribs get a break soon!

Cathy said...

HEY, did that tooth fall out yet??
Gosh, I hope Lilly is giving you a break for a while. :)
Take Care!!