Monday, March 17, 2008

Sneak Peek...

WOW!! We had our 3D U/S!! It was AMAZING! Our baby got the award for the most difficult baby of the week!! LOL Baby was seriously in a ball on my right side {which explains why i feel like my ribs are broken on the right side!! LOL}...baby was sleeping away with NO intentions of moving or cooperating! I was so sad we weren't going to get to see it move or beable to find out what we were having...the lady tried for about 15 minutes...she poked and pushed and tried her best to wake the baby up...NOTHING! So she had me get up and walk around and eat a banana and do some squats...i tried that for about 10 minutes then she decided to try again...the baby was still balled up sleeping away with hands, feet, legs...cord all balled up around it's face! Baby was facing backwards...breech...sitting on it's bottom...we couldn't see anything!! So she then had me lay on my side...which worked some!! Our little PRINCESS moved to let us see her face and her girl parts!!! WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! So let me introduce you to Lillian Grace Cathcart.....


In the picture below it shows Lillian's face with her foot right up to her nose!!! Now if i did that i would be hurting for days but she was sleeping like that!!! LOL

Those little fists stayed up around her face the whole time!






In the pic below she was REALLY trying hard to get her thumb in her mouth to suck it!! She couldn't find it...but it was so cute watching her try!




13 comments:

Melissa said...

She is beautiful Michelle!!!

Susan said...

That's the first 3-d u/s that I've seen....truly amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

I loved having this done when I was pregnant. I can only imagine how wonderful it was for you to see little Lilly Grace like that. She going to be beautiful like her mommy!!

Angela said...

She is beautiful Michelle! So excited to meet her!

Cathy said...

Michelle she is beautiful just like her mommy and sister. I love the name also!! So glad you were able to find out that she is a GIRL, and have that done. I think it is an amazing experiance.

brooke2916 said...

The pictures are awesome, Michelle! She is absolutly precious!

Julie said...

Love the 3d pics of your baby and the other pics too.

Monica said...

How cute is she!! We had the same problem yesterday. Our baby was asleep and had his hand in front of his face most of the time! It's so neat to be able to peek at them!

said...

Such a beautiful name you've chosen for your little girl & those 3-D images are amazing!!! Congrats Michelle....so happy for you!!

TanishaRenee said...

Awesome U/S pics Michelle- the name you chose is so beautiful!! I can't wait to see what she looks like when she comes out!

Ana said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! I love the pictures and she sounds like she is going to be a little stubborn. LOL She did not want to be bothered!

Can't wait to meet you Lillian Grace, may GOD Bless you!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh this is amazing!!!!!!! What a pretty girl MIchelle!

Jane F. Smith said...

oh my goodness...she is so cute already!!! love the 3-d pics!!