Monday, March 10, 2008




So we broke out the modeling clay the other night!
I hate playdoh...HATE it...it is so messy and i think it smells gross and well i just don't like it!! so my kids have been deprived of playing with this sort of thing :( {bad Mommy!}
But not to fear i did find some modeling clay at walmart and was excited...it is not messy or terribly smelly!! LOL

My kids LOVED it...they played away with it for ages...rolling it and squishing it.
After a while i asked Matthew what he made and he answered "TURDS!", "GREEN turds!!"...well good, i am glad you are being so creative with the modeling clay!!! LOL {what is it with boys and potty business???}.
So then i thought well surely Madison isn't making "turds"...so i asked her what she was making and she answered "Snakes"...i said "but they are nice right...cute sweet snakes??"...she grinned and said "No...they are mean and they bite you!"...RIGHT. Ok then....good playing kids!! LOL

9 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL. I just started working at a middle school. They had literacy night on my first day, plus a science fair. The students all put together power point presentations about whatever subject they wanted. So many of them chose things specifically because they were gross!

It isn't just your kids. It's all kids. LOL

Kelly said...

lovin the turds... he seems so proud....playdough is so messy, but seems to be THE THING that people always buy you who DONt have kids...

LOL

debbie v said...

awwwww how cute are they!!! Hey...youve been tagged!!

Melissa S said...

And I thought I was the only mommy who couldn't stand the play doh....and my take on boys...boys will be boys...but I can relate better to my girls!

Cathy said...

Your not the only one that doesn't let them play with play doh... Usually if one of the girls gets playdoh they play with it that one time and then leave it out so then I can throw it away. :)

brooke2916 said...

LOL! Kids do say the darndest things!! And I'm the same way with playdoh... I have some, but I never take it out for Logan to play with... it's just too messy!

Angela said...

LOL too cute! I think play doh smells nasty! Ava always makes snakes too :)

TanishaRenee said...

They are too cute! Matthew is such a boy- sounds like something DOnovan would say.

Jessie said...

They are so cute. We don't have play dough here ether. But it is because Braxton LOVES to eat.