Thursday, March 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!!!

Another cake creation by ME!!! LOL It actually turned out NOT falling over!!! hehe...PJ was disappointed!! He said how am i supposed to maintain the name "Ghetto cake maker" if i get better at them!!! LOL It was YUMMY BTW! ;)
Our birthday girl!!!













I think we laughed so hard at this pic that i just had to put it on the blog...even though Madison said Mommy looks like a duck in it!!!!!!!!! LOL I would have to agree...what's up with that??!!!!





I hope you had a FAB day Heather. You're GHOST like Swayze!!!! LOL Check out www.janinewalkersblog.com for some other AWESOME {LOL} birthday pictures!!! ENJOY!






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle I am so disappointed that your cake actually looks professional!!!!! I too look forward to the 'Ghetto Cake' pictures! Like the last one with the little rocks in it LOL!!!!!

Heather's hair is the biggest it has ever been. Was that a special birthday backcomb???

ROFLOL!!!!!

Happy birthday Heather - thanks for the pics Mick, you know I love them! PS That photo of you and Heather is hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes that was my "Birthday Do" haha!!! You know how i love big hair! I was showing the girls in work and they wanted to know what that mysterious black object was to the right in the family picture lol!!!!

-H

Michelle said...

LOL...at first i thought it was a dog!!!!!!! LOL But then i remembered we don't have a big black dog...it is just MAtthew!!! LOL

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am roaring right now!!!!!!!

Heather you are so diva!

The Gwynne Family said...

Send our greetings to Heather hope she had a wonderful day.
I can't believe how grown up she is and all married too.
I can remember the cute little 3 year old girl running about after my dad shouting Uncle Piss Uncle Piss as she couldn't say Chris.

They were great days :-)

Anonymous said...

Pineapple head HA HA!!

I have never seen hair that resembles a fruit so closely!

Love Andy

Michelle said...

LOL...we used to call her that when she was little!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

HA!!! Don't hate me cause you ain't me!!!!

-Heather

Melissa said...

That cake looks so yummy! Was there any leftover that could possibly make a trip to say, Michigan, to a certain person's tummy? lol