Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bunny cake and surprises!!

Good Friday we decided to have a lazy day and keep our PJ's on and make some bunny cakes...FUN right??!! Madison thought she needed some safety goggles to do this too...you can never be too careful!! LOL {sorry there are LOTS of pics to share!}
I got these cute bunny baking pans at the kitchen store in the mall and thought the kids would have so much fun making their own little cakes.

So we started to make up the cake mix...Matthew and Madison took turns to mix it.


Matthew decorated his cake first while Miss Madison was napping.

The finished product!!! {actually he decided last minute he wanted jelly beans on it for a mouth, i never got a pic of that...it was cute though! ;)

Madison then got up from her nap and wanted to decorate her bunny cake...

Here it is all done!! She could NOT wait to eat it!! LOL

So in the midst of all the bunny making business {it's noon we are all still in our PJ's} i was cleaning up the mess and getting the kids lunch...my door knocked, well i thought it was my friend Cathy stopping by but the door swung open and there stood my sister and her hubby from Ireland!!!!!!! I was so surprised {SHOCKED}...I couldn't even say anything. No-one knew they were coming not even my parents. They had actually gone to my Mum's work just before to surprise her!!! What FUN! They will be here until Wednesday. It's funny because Janine was just in Vegas for a week and returned home to Ireland on Monday...so she basically got home washed her clothes and got back on the plane to see us!!! She also emailed me last week saying she had a maternity shoot this week and she was so excited...NEVER did i imagine it was ME she was talking about!!! LOL I did not suspect a thing!
What a fun Easter...LOVE IT! :)
































3 comments:

Cathy said...

Those are such cute little cakes!!!
I'm so happy that your sister pulled off such a huge surprise!!!
Happy Easter!!

Dayami said...

Beautiful pics, Michelle!
Have a great Easter Sunday!
Hugs,
Dayami

Ana said...

I love the bunny cakes!!!! How excited they must have been to not only help make them but to also decorate them.

I am happy that your sister was able to spend Easter with you guys. I know how much you all must miss her. AND I LOVE LOVE the wonderful/beautiful pictures she took of you.