Friday, May 2, 2008

35 WEEKS and a new do!!

Well some people have requested more preggo pics...so here they are, 35 WEEKS!! Can you say "BELLY"!!! LOL Lilly is doing well...growing as you can see. You all have to PRAY hard that she comes the week after Memorial Day weekend so i can have the same midwife i had with my other 2 kids...if i go before then or after then there is only a 50/50 chance i will have her deliver lilly. the other midwife is really nice too...but i really want "MY" midwife!


So as most preggo woman do i got seriously annoyed at my long hair and decided it was time to cut it off!! I wasn't planning on getting it cut this short but apparently my hairdresser is not afraid to use her scissors!!! It was supposed to be shoulder length!! LOL...good thing i like how it came out or she might have had a MAD pregnant lady on her hands!! {oh this is my very best "Elsie" pose!!! hehe...} Well i am leaving tonight for Cleveland..i will update with pics and such on Sunday if i get a chance!! Have a GREAT National scrapbook day tomorrow!!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!!! It suits you perfectly.....even though i almost cried when you cut it all off and you didn't even care lol....but i really do love it!

H xo

Anonymous said...

MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hair is seriously gorgeous - can you say GLOSSY, HEALTHY, SHINY?!!! I'm so jealous - and you have a hair colour that many women would LOVE! That length really really suits you - never grow it long again :)

(says me growing my hair even though everyone told me not to lol!!)

It is your perfect haircut - makes your eyes look huge too.

Anyhoo, you look amazing, how dare you look so good at 35 weeks preggo. I gotsta book my flights babe or I won't be there for Lilly, never mind the blinkin' midwife!!!!!! Have fun in Cleveland, take care.

(Hi Heather ^^^^)

Janinexxxxx

brooke2916 said...

Hi Michelle! Your hair looks awesome... and your belly bump is just too cute!

The Gwynne Family said...

Oh My Goodness Michelle I can't believe the size of your bump.
I must say you are looking very well for this stage of pregnancy. Also love your hair am very jealous at the colour and condition of it.

Enjoy your trip
Lindsay x

Julie said...

Love the hair too Michelle and you do look amazing. Hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnacy.

Monica said...

HI Michelle! You look great! And I love your new do! Every stylish! I can't believe we are almost done. I still can't believe he is going to be here and we are going to be parents! Crazy but very exciting!
Hope you get to have your mid wife there!
Monica

Melissa said...

Your haircut looks GREAT! You are such a beautiful mama! Hope your trip went well and you made it home safe! :)

TanishaRenee said...

Workin' the Elsie pose girl! 35 weeks already? Lilly will be here in no time! Cute pics, love the hair cut!

Cathy said...

thats was a total Elsie pose!! :)
Love your new haircut!!! Totally suits you!!!
I can't believe it is getting so close for you and Lilly to meet!! And you look AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Dayami said...

Hi girlie!
I just wanted to tell you that you look GORGEOUS!!! Love the new do and you are one of the 1% who look AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL while prego.
Hugs!
God bless you and your beautiful, growing family.
Dayami :)

Ana said...

TOTALLY LOVING YOUR NEW HAIR!!!!!! WOW you look absolutely stunning Michelle!~ It really really suits you.

As for your pictures you are so tiny and absolutely glowing with your pregnancy. I have to say you are truly Pregolicious!

Pregolicious :) is Ryan Nickname for me! I love it...its makes it sound so "Yummy" right?

Love,
Ana