Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ana's baby shower...

Well girls...here are pictures of baby Tyler and Ana!! There is also a cute pic of Miss Olivia and their doggie Chloe!! Enjoy! Laurie said Ana looked fabulous...and everyone is doing so well. She said little Tyler slept most of the time. Laurie also got to meet Ana's husband Ryan and Mom! She said they are such a lovely family. Ana LOVED all her gifts...so here are the pics! I hope you enjoy! I certainly loved looking through them! CONGRAT's to ANA and her family...i cannot wait to meet little Tyler in real life...you look wonderful. Tyler is such a handsome little dude! :)






















































2 comments:

Cathy said...

awww so cute!!! I can't wait to see him and Olivia in real life!! Glad Ana is on the mend, thanks for posting these Michelle!!

Ana said...

Thank you Laurie for coming and visiting us and Michelle for posting the pictures.

I am truly blessed to have you all as friends. Thank you for the bottom of my heart for all the beautiful and thoughtful gifts you gave Tyler. I wish that I had been able to have been with you all, but know that in my heart you were.