Sunday, May 25, 2008

I haven't had a "Maddie post" in a while so i thought i would update you on our little Princess! She is in full on terrible 3 mode at the minute...people say it's the "terrible 2's" but i really think it is the terrible 3's...she is emotional, does not like the word "NO!", can cry at the drop of a hat....she stomps her feet and gives the best dirty looks. BUT...we just love her all the more!! LOL She is very excited about becoming a BIG sister...she is very sweet to Lilly already...always wanting to kiss my belly and say "Awwwww...Lilly is soooooooo cute Mommy"...she loves to "help" me with Lilly's stuff, like folding and putting away Lilly's clothes.
She ADORES her new room and is so excited to show it off to anyone that comes to the house...of course i still have to make her curtains for it but once i do i will take pics and post them.
Madison is also going through her "WHY??" phase...i had forgotten about this phase...i remember Matthew going through it too. EVERYTHING is "WHY?"...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! That's what i hear all day long about everything!! LOL Although today she has changed it up a little and says "How Tum??" {how come}. LOL
Matthew took the picture of Madison and i today when we were out in the yard playing...pretty good for a 5 year old! He said my camera was soooooooooooo heavy!

He also took my 38 weeks and 5 days preggo belly shot!! My due date according to my DR is June 3rd...but i have my ticker set at June 6th...so we'll see when it happens. I am READY! The hot weather is coming and i am done being huge...although i have to say that i have REALLY enjoyed this pregnancy. :) I can't wait to meet my new little girl. Amy requested a belly shot so this is for her! ;) Otherwise you would not be seeing my watermelon belly at all...i am not liking the camera these days!! LOL





7 comments:

Angela said...

I am sorry Maddie is going through the terrible threes. I totally agree with you it is much worse at three. I do however find comfort that I am not the only parent with a semi-demonic child... Great photos Mathew! Love the photo of you and Madison. And by the way you do not have a watermellon belly. Hugs!

Cathy said...

I think your belly is just beautiful!! I would love to rub it but that would be a bit wierd for me! :)
Matthew took awesome pictures of you and Maddison! Funny thing, I let Sydney use my camera once, and now she wants one of her own! :)
Loved Maddies new room!!! She is a sweetie even though she has her moments! :)f

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute. I stole these for my own blog :)

Can't wait to see all of you.

xxx

Julie said...

Love the belly shoot Michelle. Ouch about the terrible three's, Asher missed the 2's and 3's and is making up for it now.

TanishaRenee said...

Oh my goodness, your belly is so adorable as is that pic of you and Madison! Great job Matthew!

We're in that "why" stage, too- it can drive you batty after a while. I agree about the terrible 3's...been there done that and survived, LOL!!

brooke2916 said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle! You look so good! I hope little Lilly comes for you soon :) It sounds like Maddie and my Logan are right about at the same stage... Trying 2's, Terrible 3's is what I say!!

Ana said...

Michelle I am sorry that you to are going through the terrible 3's, but I'm with Angela it kind of makes me feel a little comforted that I am not the only one.

Olivia is too on the why phase and also the "because". When I ask her a question or to do something her answer is either "why" or "because".

As for the belly I absolutely love it! You look gorgeous with your belly and not at all a freak!

I think Matthew is taking after his aunt with the camera! Tell him I think his photos came out beautiful!