Saturday, April 28, 2007

Home sweet home...


Well we made it home!

The kids slept for the first 1.5 of our 4.5 hour journey!!

They were good for the most part...but Madison made a new game of dropping her taggie and stuffed animals on the floor then SQUEALED for me to pick them up! That game got OLD quick!! So i told her that if she dropped them again she was done and i was putting them in my bag...She dropped them AGAIN!! OMGOSH! So she didn't get them back...and the squealing continued the rest of the way home!

On a happier note...we had a GREAT time...you might wonder how staying in a hotel room with 2 two year olds went...actually it went GREAT...they had so so so much fun!! They slept wonderful...the early mornings were tough for me...but we survived! We got to shop...swim...and play on the playground...we ate at the Olive Garden twice in one week...which is such a nice treat!! Thank you for reading my blog and keeping track of me this week...i LOVED reading the comments from all of you!! And if you are a lurker...drop me a message, i'd love to hear from you!! :)


I have been busy scrapping away...i got my OPAAT May kit before i left...i am the featured designer this month so please check out www.onepageatatime.com and leave me and the others some LOVE!! :)

I am posting on of the projects i got completed before i left...it's about my LOVE of all things pink!!


i have more projects in the works...so keep checking back!!
I also have to share with you that OPAAT is on the search for their winter design team...check out the site for more information...i have had such a blast working with this team...the designers have been AWESOME to work with and the kits are seriously beautiful...and so easy to work with...Capella, Toni and Julie are amazing girls...so sweet and easy to get along with...Capella is so generous and helpful. give it a go...you could be the next OPAAT girl!!! :)


9 comments:

jenn said...

lurk, lurk ;)

Its jennmet! Lovin your blog darlin!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi girl - your blog looks fab and I love the pink and green!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

You are such a sweetheart!! Me and Andy LOVE reading your blog - you are so good at keeping us up to date.

Love Ya,

Janinexxxxxx

Monica said...

Love all your pictures! Looks like you all had fun! I bet your glad to be home though. I was only gone 4 days but I am glad to be back home!

Unknown said...

Michelle - glad you are back - now maybe you will scrap - lol!! Great page!!!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Hey girl! Love your pink layout!!!!!!

Cathy said...

hey chicka!!!
Cool layout and glad your home!!

Vera said...

Love the updates you've left while you were gone! The little notes to PJ were too cute.

Unknown said...

your such a good blogger :)