Monday, April 30, 2007

Some more OPAAT goodness!!









Hello!!
I have some scrappy goodness to share with you this morning!
i have been busy playing with my OPAAT May kit!!
I made this mini album and box for my Mum...an early Mothers Day gift!! ;)
this kit has been so fun to work with...i still have TONS left so i plan on creating a layout tonight!!



Hey guess what...i am leaving tomorrow AGAIN!!
i should say "we" are leaving as in...Me, my DH and kids...we are going to Lancaster...for a conference/retreat. We will be back thursday...i will have my lappy though...so not to worry...you will have plenty of pics to see and i will keep you posted on our week {Janine!!}...



Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

I relaxed...scrapped...cleaned...and helped my Sister make some wedding invites...ok 100 invites!!!!!!!! But they are cute! i'll maybe post a pic later if she will let me!!! LOL








5 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

Have fun on your retreat! I just love your mini box/album!

Cathy said...

have fun this week!!

Dana Tate said...

have a great trip..love that box. you are so creative.

Michelle said...

Ooohhhh... the box and mini album look so cute!!!

Ana said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family! Love, Love the box & mini you did for you mom!
Its super cool!

Can't wait to see your sister's invites.