Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wednesday madness...




So it's Wednesday again..
LOVE these pics of my kiddos...can't wait to scrap them!!! :)
Madison got the "My fur real" kitty for her birthday and she loves it! So cute to watch her "feed" it and she laughs everytime it purrs...CUTE!
Matthew was enjoying the warm weather we had there for about 2 days...before the snow feel again!


We have church tonight which is always fun..and a bit crazy!!!


I love that i don't have to cook though...LOVE Wednesday night cafe!


Tonight we are having movie night for the kids...we'll see how 20 some little kids sit through a movie!! Madison will be a little Miss i just know it!!! LOL






4 comments:

Cathy said...

Much better without all the pink! :)

Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Awwwww what CUTE pics!!! And love LOVE the colors of the blog and the pic of you is just gorgeous!

Monica said...

Hey girl! Your blog looks great! Love the colors also! Your kiddos look so cute!!

Kelly said...

Hey Michelle! Love your blog! I have gotten into making banners so let me know if you want one. Head over and look at both of my blogs and let me know if you want one.

I am having movie night for all the neighborhood kids Friday. Pray for me!!!

Kelly