Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lots of pics and LOTS of Fun!!





























We just had a busy busy day!! But the kids had so much fun!







We got up and ready and i packed both kids in the double stroller to head to the playground only to find out there were NO SIDEWALKS!! The road was so busy so i had to turn and come back to the hotel...both kids just cried and said "No Hotel...No Hotel" So when we got back i got them ready and went swimming instead...i was nervous about the pool...and having 2 two year olds in a large swimming pool...so of course before i left i made PJ buy floaties...for both kids...double ring...LOL..


They had a GREAT time in the pool...i didn't get pics of them actually in the pool because i didn't want to leave them unattended for long...

For lunch Laura grabbed sandwiches and we drove to the playground...where the kiddos ran CRAZY!! They had so much fun...Madison even went down the slides by herself!! Again...i forgot my camera,..so no pics of this :(

After the playground adventure it was definitely time for nap...both kids were sooooooo exhausted they were seriously sleeping within seconds of laying them down!! This was after a complete meltdown in the elevator!!! LOL


Tonight we went shopping and i found FOREVER 21 store!!! LOVE it! I got some cute shirts...i heard about this store on Elsie Flannigans blog so of course i had to check it out!!! Such a cute store...i KNOW my sister Janine would LOVE it!! ;)


After getting lost or not being able to find our way out of the Mall parking lot...we found Burger King...both kids were STARVING!! Madison spotted SpongeBob right away...and squealed with delight!! LOL...

Well it has been a long day here in Harrisburg so i am going to end it here...

i hope you enjoy the pictures... :)


Matthew...I promise i won't forget to come home!! How was picture day at Preschool???? Did Daddy do a good job dressing you very handsome.
I LOVE YOU PJ!!







6 comments:

Monica said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time! And you have taken lots of pictures! You have been posting like crazy, way to go! I am so bad about keeping up! Have a good rest of the week! I leave tomorrow for my short work trip!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute of Madison covered in ketchup eating her chippies!! (oops, sorry I meant FRENCH FRIES!!). I'm loving all your pictures and reading about your wee trip.

Forever 21...why have I not heard of this place and how do I get there??!!!!

Dana Tate said...

we have forever 21 here...i used to love it pre baby... but i haven't been in there in ages. Seems like you are having a great time!

Charley Madden said...

Wow....looks like you guys are having a great time...LOVE Forever 21...or I did before I packed on 13 pounds...lol....I'm on my way down now though so I'll be going back before long!!!!

Cathy said...

hey!! glad your having fun!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Wow - you are having so much fun!! I am so jealous of yo u!!!