Friday, December 7, 2007

14 weeks...


So i made it...
to the 2nd trimester that is!! :)

I am currently just over 14 weeks. I feel good...and i may even be feeling some very light movement, just little flutters...i can't wait for those big kicks in the ribs!! LOL

I made PJ take some pics by the tree thursday...after i took the kids Christmas pictures...which actually turned out really cute!
Watch for your cards in the mail family!! ;)
Hey, i just noticed that i wear a lot of PINK!! LOL
Almost every preggo pic so far i am wearing pink in it!!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Michelle you look so cute!!! You are skinny girl! Looking good mama!

~Nancy~ said...

Ooowwww.. you look awesome michelle!!! Congrats to you and your family!! I'm so happy for you!!

XOXO

Janine said...

Awww!!!! You do wear pink a lot - you always gravitate towards pink clothes too!! I notice you are wearing your bridesmaid tank top :)

I am home and jetlagged - I shall email you tomorrow :)

Ana said...

Michelle you look soooo cute! Girl that belly is seriously adorable.

Maybe its a sign that you are wearing so much pink????