Monday, December 3, 2007

5 to 10 weeks...





Well i guess i will start sharing some pregnancy pics...

The bump isn't much to look at YET!! But trust me i am working on a good sized bump for the weeks to come!!! LOL

This is me starting at 5 weeks then 8 weeks then 10 weeks...

I am currently 13.3 weeks and will take another pic this week sometime...
I think i have grown a little since my 10 week pic...
so stay tuned for more belly shots soon!! ;)

Everything is going well so far...i am over my sickness and i don't feel nearly as tired...i am craving fruit {which is GOOD!!} and salty things.

My next appointment is on the 13th and we will likely set up our ultrasound appointment!! I am excited for that one...hopefully we will beable to find out what we are having!! :)

The kids are getting so into it all...Matthew has went from not really caring to asking TONS of questions...and praying for the baby everynight before he goes to bed :)




8 comments:

Cathy said...

That is so sweet that Matthew really has started taking an interest!!

Are you sure your not just sticking your stomach out??? Because when I see I see NOTHING!!!

I think you better eat some more! :)

Melissa S said...

Congrats again Michelle! Heee..hee...glad you are feeling better!!!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Girl - you are tiny!!!! :)

Janine said...

Aw Michelle, that's what I look like when I eat junk food all night!!!!

Cute mini-bump - can't wait to see the progression!!

TanishaRenee said...

Michelle, you are just too adorable with your tiny self! Congrats again!!

Ana said...

If this is what you are calling huge girl, than I am most definitely not posting my pictures.

You are look adorable! Love the little bump. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your bump....your always the cutest pregnant lady:)

Unknown said...

oh my goodness michelle look at your cute little bump...you look so cute pregnant!