Monday, December 31, 2007

Give me your BEST smile!!!











LOL!!!! So last night i was just messing with my camera in our poorly lit Kitchen while the kids where eating pizza...i asked them both to give me their very best smiles!!! Well...if this is their best, i don't know! it's kinda scary!!! LOL
I also scrapped yesterday...the layout is of my gorgeous sister Heather on her wedding day!!! Isn't she a stunning Bride! LOVE these pictures of her. She also got her wedding album from my other Sister Janine...who did the pictures for her wedding and then made her the most gorgeous album...very unique and beautiful! I am quite jealous as Janine was not into photography and stuff when i got married so i missed out on her talent :( She took the above pictures...and that's just 2 of many many many beautiful pictures!!!!
Well...I am out.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!
We plan on having a family night watching movies and hanging out.
Nothing too exciting but much needed after all the running around at christmas!




7 comments:

Cathy said...

WOW!!!!!!! that a gorgous layout!!!!!!!!!

;) love the new song!!

Michelle said...

The song is for you Cathy!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Those smiles are hilarious!! I love the layout too....very nice :)

Monica said...

Love this lo! It's gorgeous as is your sister! Your sister is an awesome photographer! Happy New Year to you and your family! We are also going to stay home and watch movies!

TanishaRenee said...

OMGosh, I just love those smiles!

Your LO is beautiful as is your sister. Great pics!

Melissa S said...

Your sister is soo pretty! Gorgeous photos...and I love how you scrapped them!!! Happy 2008!!

Ana said...

Love the LO...your sister was a truly beautiful bride.

These are the smiles that we will always treasure and love.