Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hi!!




So Christmas is over.
Wii....had a GREAT Christmas!!! ;)
YES...I got PJ a Wii!!! LOL
It wasn't easy...but we had quite the story to tell him when he opened it!!
He was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised...it was GREAT!!!! LOL
Let's just say some guy from my sisters work ended up getting him one after my Mum stood in line day after day only to have them sold out from under her!!! Then to top it all off we put it in the Hughes family bingo game!!! LOL PJ never wins bingo {everyone brings a $5 gift and we play bingo to win them!!}...little did he know his wii was among those gifts!!! I decided to pick out a bingo card for him telling him it was definitely a winner...well turns out it was!!!!!!!!! He won the first game of bingo!!!!! {this was not set up in anyway at all!!!}...so of course i talked him into opening the big box with the gold bow....i think he almost fell off his chair when he opened it and we all cheered "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"....we all LOVE it!! It was definitely worth all the standing in line and shopping for one!!! :)


I also got my http://www.onepageatatime.com/ Jan 08' kit!!!!
It arrived just before Christmas so i really had no time to do anything with it until now!!! It is gorgeous! LOTS of cute embellishments and paper. The ribbon is beautiful. I made a layout of my sister and her husband using it and one other little project that i will share later!!


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

The count down is on until my big sonogram!!! BOY or GIRL????
Jan. 3rd will tell {fingers crossed!}

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Only a few more days till your sonogram!!! :)

I'm so excited that you got PJ a Wii.... that is so cool that he didn't have a clue!!

Melissa S said...

Oh now that is the coolest story...loved it!!! And I can't wait to see what your u/s shows:) Only a few more days!!!! Glad your christmas was great..now I am just getting the house back in order....so sad...everything looks soo cold and unwelcoming...sigh...