Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bead Trends...

I got this in the mail about a month ago...right after Lilly was born. I am only now getting around to posting it on my blog. I have never really made much using beads but took a notion while pregnant to give it a go...so i decided to make a cute little wall hanging for Madisons new big girl bedroom! it was so easy to make and turned out pretty cute {i think anyway!}. Madison LOVES it.
This magazine is beautiful...the projects in it are gorgeous...so inspiring. I have loved looking through it for inspiration for my next bead project!! ;) This was my very first time published by this mag. They sent me a GC for a bead company...i can't wait to go check it out and buy some cool new beads.
Anyway...here is the little project i made. I used a MM metal frame and punched holes in it along the bottom using my crop-a-dile. I used wire and hooks to attach the beads and Heidi Swapp ghost shapes {i also added gems to my ghost shapes.}.

**And just cause you will all want to know....Lilly was 1 MONTH OLD yesterday!!!! Ahhhhhhhh...time is going in too quickly. :( Sorry Janine there is no slowing this girl down.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is totally gorgeous! I've had one of those frames forever and it inspires me to use it!

Cathy said...

that is so cute!! Nice job!!

Ana said...

I love that...its just beautiful! Congrats on the PUB!

I've had these frames forever and never knew what to do with them...maybe I will have to make one for Ms. Olivia.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Michelle!! Congrats!!!