Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My girls...

Here are the girlies of the house snuggling with Daddy!! Lilly couldn't get snuggle time with Dad without Madison!!! LOL Madison loves little Lilly...she talks the ear off her in this extremely high pitched voice...that hurts my ears so i can only imagine what Lilly thinks of it!!
Smiles from Lilly :) I love that she has started to smile at us...so sweet. She has the cutest "Hughes girl" dimple there on her right cheek!!

I love this look...the lip poo poo'd out...not a sad poopoo lip, it's more like she is concentrating on smiling again.


Here's Miss Maddie, i was snapping pics of Lilly smiling and she was right there..."Look at me Mommy...look over here"...i would look over and she would smile really big with those gorgeous blue eyes staring at me...so of course we took a few pics of her too ;) I think she looks so grown up in this pic. I cannot believe my little Maddie will be off to preschool in the fall!!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your daughters are so cute! You have the best pics of them!!! Wanna Chat? Maybe you can see some stuff about my life! just go to http://cutesierra08-mylife.blogspot.com/ and i hope to talk to you soon! bye now!

Melissa said...

How sweet! Little Lilly is getting bigger every day and Maddie is just ADORABLE!

PS - I lifted your little beaded frame. Thanks so much for that inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Lilly is getting so big and cuter by the day! She just looks so much like you - more so with the Hughes girl dimple!! Mega gorgeous.

And Maddie - seriously - she is gonna break some hearts. She is too beautiful for words!!

Now I am gonna have to come back soon cause you made me miss everyone again :(

Michelle said...

That's my goal Janine!!! ;)
You need to come visit again SOON!!!

Michelle.

Cathy said...

gosh, they are both so beautiful!!
Love Lilly's smile!! :)
It really doesn't seem possible that Matthew is going to Kindergarden in like another month and Madison is going to preschool!!