Monday, July 7, 2008

This is just a quick post...i have started watching kids again so i gotta make this QUICK!! LOL I love these pics of the kids all playing together on Lilly's blanket. I had put her on the floor for tummy time...she managed to scoot her way to the corner of the blanket and roll onto her side!! She is a determined little thing...she never lays still. We might be in trouble when she really starts getting around!! LOL The older 2 kids decided to join her on the blanket...she loved just laying there watching them.


This is what she does...grabs the blanket and uses her feet to push herself along!! Pretty smart :)

We had a great 4th of July...we went to the parade and baked in the sun for 3 hours waiting to see Brian {my BIL} and his float...that he got 1st prize for!!! We then went to a BBQ at my sisters house...Brian is also a chef and makes the BESTEST burgers EVER!!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Michelle Lilly is growing so fast! She really is a smart one! Hope work is not too stressful. Have a wonderful day!

Melissa said...

Wow! Back to work already? It seems like you just had Lilly yesterday!

Cathy said...

I hope you didn't have to bad of a day!!!
She really is growing up fast! I can't believe she is scooting and turning over!

brooke2916 said...

Hi Michelle! What a great picture of you beautiful kids all playing so nicely together :) Glad to here things are going well for you!

BTW, I LOVE your new page! It's very pretty.

Unknown said...

i am LOVING the boys mohawks!!! oh, joey would so love to have his hair like that.

and miss lilly is just as precious as ever. look at her learning already how to pull herself..smart little thing.

and tell miss madison her fairy dress is just GORGEOUS and she looks like a beautiful princess in it!

Anonymous said...

Aw I LOVE it!!!!!!! But Michelle she is getting sooo big, and you promised me you wouldn't let her grow until I came back :)

Would you even believe her with the scooching and the moving? I'm so amazed!! Smart little girl :)