Friday, August 8, 2008

CARDS and Paper Trends goodie boxes arrive!!!

Look at all the goodies!!!!!!! What a fun package to get! I have been waiting on this package FOREVER!! I am still waiting on my June and July stuff but i guess they have moved warehouses and things are a little crazy!!
This was my first publication with Paper Trends and i have to say the mag is beautiful! Lots of inspiration in it. I was pretty excited too because i also got a mention from the editor!!! :) How sweet is that?! Apparently she loved my little anniversary frame with the paper flowers!

Here are the projects: First one is a family wall hanging...it got a double spread! LOL I loved this when i made it and was so happy it got published! Although i have missed it hanging on my wall this past 4 months!!!!!! It's good to have it back.


Second is a little anniversary frame i made...this pic was taken on our 7th wedding anniversary! Sorry about the crappy picture of the project i was in a rush yesterday to take them and didn't realize they looked so bad until i loaded them onto my computer then i couldn't be bothered taking more! LOL



I wouldn't call myself a card maker...i decided to make a few cards when i was preggo and then since i had made them i went ahead and submitted them! Well 2 got picked up by this FABULOUS magazine!! I was so happy to be in this issue...lots of cute ideas for my future cards!!!




Here are mine...the first one i made FOREVER ago...i made it at a scrapday where i got nothing else done only this card.
The second one is all stamped and colored with ink. It was fun to make!






Ummmm....not much going on. We took the kids to the fair yesterday...the 2 oldest had fun but Lilly HATED it. I think the noise and lights and stuff freaked her out...she wanted to be held the WHOLE DAY and only by ME!!!!!!!! I was tired by the end of the day. Oh i have some cute pics of her that i will post SOON!!!!! :)
CONGRAT'S to my friend Cathy on taking FIRST place in the B&W photo at the fair! SWEETNESS! :)





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on more pub toots! Those are fantastic frames and the cards are great, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your work getting published. I know I always love you beautiful pictures and cards, and I love that other people get to see them, too! Nice work!

Angela said...

Congrats on the pub and how cool to get a mention from the editor!! So excited to see you and get to hold Miss Lilly!!!!!