Friday, August 29, 2008

Random pics to share...

This is how Lilly does Tummy time!! She is not a fan of it at all...but i worry as all Moms do that she is going to get a big flat spot on the back of her lovely little head from all the laying on her back...so we do tummy time...and it usually goes like this...but i guess it's better than nothing. None of my kids liked tummy time...it was like too much work or something! LOL

Meet Benji...this is Madisons bestest friend. :) He makes her so happy! Isn't he cute...Benji was born 7 weeks after Madison and i have been taking care of him 4days a week since he was a tiny baby...we LOVE Benji, he is such a little Dude ;)




OMGoodness...i just thought this was so funny!!! Maddie wanted to wear her Princess dress tonight...she also wanted to play outside...so i told her to get shoes on...well she did...LOL I guess Princess's can do whatever they want and still look CUTE! :)



I couldn't resist taking some pics of Cathy's girls too...Sydney loves the camera and will pose for me anytime...unlike my kids! Emily doesn't seem to mind getting her pic taken either. They are so fun...i wish my kids would pose once in a while :)





So it's a long weekend here...we are going to be BBQing it up too!! :)
We have lots going on but it's all fun...so it's not so bad.
I hope you have a great weekend. I'll be back with more pics i am sure...i have been enjoying my camera lately.




4 comments:

Vera said...

Great pics, Michelle! Your kids are growing like weeds! LOL! Hope you have a good weekend!

Cathy said...

to cute michelle!!! I had to LOL at Miss Maddies shoes!! :)
Great picture of Sydney and Emily too.

Janine said...

a) Oh my word Lilly is soooo cute in the tummy snooze. You are totally rocking that 50mm lens too!

b) I love Benji too - he is soooo sweet and cute and I love how he does everything Miss Madison tells him to do without complaint. We will be showing those photos at their wedding some day :)

c) LOL at Maddie's shoes!!

d) Her MaryJanes fit her and look sooo cute!!!

e) Sydney and Emily are adorable little girls.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

I love the tummy time photo. We were so paranoid about SIDS that Emily hardly ever got tummy time (she also had torticollis) and she ended up with a flat spot on the back of her head and her ears being "off" a bit, so she ended up wearing a helmet to fix it (6 months). Our second dd got more tummy time! :P
-Julie (from OPAAT)