Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A day for Ice-cream!!!

A few days ago both kids had Dr appointments...Matthew had one more shot to get before he started Kindergarten so he got poked in the arm! He was so brave...no tears, he didn't even flinch! I think i was more nervous than him about it!! LOL I was so proud of him. Madison just had a checkup and she is a healthy girl :) Of course they were a little concerned about how small she is...but she is her Mother's daughter so i think she is just going to be small...i mean the girl can eat 5 pieces of pizza for goodness sake!! LOL
Matthew's bandaid...he had asked for a green one since that is his fav color but they didn't have any...so the this one had to do!

Torturing his sis!






I love how Lilly lights up when Matthew talks to her...she really does love him. He is so sweet to her too :)




One of my fav girls EVER! She is just so cute!






So it is Matthew's 2nd day at school...he didn't want to get up this morning. I told PJ...It's starting, the whole not wanting to get up for school thing!! LOL...it's only day #2!!! I hope he had more fun today.
Well i am off to put Lilly down for a nap...
Keep watching i have tons more pics to post...i took some cute ones of the kids playing today!!
Oh...i might even scrap tonight...hopefully.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was telling someone the other day that my sister just made the most beautiful kids lol!! (No, PJ has nothing to do with it lol!!)

They are sooooooo cute. And look at Lilly laughing at Matthew - that's frickin adorable!!!!!

OK I am booking flights now.

Julie said...

So loving these pics Michelle. You have really cute little kiddies there.

Unknown said...

Your kids love each other so much and you can tell! They are so adorable. :)

Unknown said...

oh Michelle those are the cutest pics! I can't believe how fast they grow. I'm totally glad I can still view your blog