Friday, May 4, 2007

FINALLY...






Nice WARM weather!!
Gosh it seems like forever since we had warm weather...i am so looking forward to Summer!!
The kids played all morning and most of the afternoon outside...i filled up the little water table and they got wet and had fun!! I had my camera right there so i was able to snap a few pics of them playing...although now when they see me with my camera all they say is "Cheeeeeeeese"... {rolling eyes}.



Tonight i am heading to my friend Cathy's house for a "scrappy" time!! The kids are coming along and they are going to have a sleepover!! Should be FUN!



I hope you are having a GREAT day...

I will post more later...gotta go enjoy this sunshine!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! We are having glorious weather here too - it really makes your mood lighter !!

Love Maddie's sundress - and love the photo of her with the duck!

Have fun tonight.

Janinexxx

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh spring is finally here!!!! YAY! And your Scrappy sleepover sounds soooo fun!!!!

Monica said...

Have fun scrappin tonight! Looks like great weather there! It was col in CA today! :(

Unknown said...

ohh - I hope you had fun -- Alyson has that same dress;)

Cathy said...

CUTE pictures!!!