Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MORE ST LOVE!!!











Yesterday i got another package from Scrapbook Trends...it was my May issue of their magazine!! i have a layout of Miss Madison in it...page 51! My sister took the picture of her last summer and i LOVE it! She also got her name mentioned at the bottom there...here is her website...she is an amazing photographer...so talented. i LOVE all the pictures she takes of my kids...i am so excited that she got a mention too... :)
Here is her website:


the goodie box was once again AWESOME! I have so much scrappy goodness now...good thing i am going to a crop weekend here pretty soon!!! LOL

8 comments:

Angela said...

I love that layout! Wow they are very genorous!! Enjoy your scrap goodies! Congrats to your sis too!

Cathy said...

wow, look at all those goodies!! :)

Glad your sister got a mention, hopefully it will help out her business.... do they sell that mag over there??

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD I MIGHT DIE!!!!!

I'm in a book??!!!

You got me all famous Michelle!!!

Love Janinexxx
(on cloud 9)

Michelle said...

hehe...too funny!
LOVE ya!

Tanya said...

That is so cool for your sister Michelle.. She does take very beautiful pictures!!
How cool is that to get all those goodies!!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Woohoooo!!!!

Vera said...

Love all the stuff you got and the lo in the mag is fab!!! Enjoy your goodies and YAY for your sister!

Hillary said...

congratulations on ST--that's wonderful!!!