Friday, May 11, 2007

OPAAT June kit ROCKS!!!!!




I got my June kit in the mail yesterday and i about DIED!!


It is so AWESOME! Capella being the sweetheart she is gave everyone on the team the add-on kit this month as well!! It is seriously AWESOME! I have already created one layout with it!




So...i had my first ever tanning experience yesterday too..it was so nice. The bed was so warm and the music was playing...i was just laying there dreaming i was on the beach...the only thing i didn't like was it only lasted 8 minutes!! My sister is getting married June 23rd and i have to have a nice tan...don't want to be sticking out in all the wedding pics with a white body!! LOL




I have also taken up running...i am "learning" to run!! It's a program called "From the couch to 5K"...it is a program that teaches you how to run and by the end of 6-8 weeks i should beable to run a 5K non-stop!! I am on week one...and i think i am doing good. i have never run a day in my life...so i was thinking i would not do well. I have kept up with the program so far. Next week it changes so we'll see how it goes!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh - doncha love that glitter paper -- I got some and can't wait to use it! Can't wait to see what you do!

Monica said...

Look at all that yummy paper!! Lucky you! I used to be addicted to those tanning beds, I have forced myself to not go anymore but I loved how tan I looked! Now I'm a white girl!! lol

Anonymous said...

LOL at the tanning! I am trying to tan too - otherwise Heather will look like she isn't even our sister!! The sunbeds in America are soooo much nicer than ours here. They are stand-up ones, no music or anything.

Good for you with the running!!!

Janinexxx

Tanya said...

How cool are you!! You ROCK!! Running is tough. You go girl!
The June kit looks fantastic!!!!
Thank you for showing us ahead of time!! x0x

Cathy said...

Boy what a week for you!!! SOOO much fun stuff in the mail!! What a great mail person you have!! :)

Congrats on the running!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

That kit does look yummy! And good for you for starting a running program! Just watch out - it can become addicting!!!!

Unknown said...

wow what an awesome rockin kit girl!!!!