Monday, May 14, 2007

HAPPY MONDAY!!


This pic just cracks me up!! Madisons fav pose is to put her face right up to my camera and smile as big as she can!! LOL...i just laugh everytime i see this pic...so i thought i would share...it isn't anything gorgeous or awesome...just FUNNY!!! :)

Well...i hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day yesterday!! I did :) My kids got me new running shoes...which are too small so i have to take them back. Matthew was so excited, he wanted me to go running as soon as he gave them to me!! LOL But we were heading out to church. My Dad made dinner which was AWESOME! He made chicken and potatoes and veggies...he even set the table and picked wild flowers for the center!!!!!!! We were all very impressed! :) Then me, my Mum and sister went tanning...this was my 2nd time. When we got there the girl said all Mum's get a free tan!! YIPPIE!! Then of course we went shopping for a bit...hehe.

Well that's all my news for today...i am still running and enjoying it. I am considering doing a 5K in July but we will see how i am doing!! Thanks for reading my blog! Sorry i don't have any Mothers Day pics...i didn't take a single one!!! BAD me! Maybe today i will have a little photoshoot...stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

Sounds like a fab Mother's day!!!

Tanya said...

Oh the picture is so cute. What a shame the running shoes were small.
I bet the kids were so excited!!
I have added you to my faves and I am adding you on my blogs that ROCK.. beacuse you do girlfriend!!

Charley Madden said...

sounds like you had a wonderful day!!! Yay for your dad on the meal!!! I had to return part of my gift too....kudos on the running!!