Monday, May 7, 2007

so excited!!








So the other day Matthew was playing outside and came running in the house yelling "there's a box on the step Mommy...there's a big box on the step!!!"...i yelled back... "Is it for me???" LOL...I went to investigate...and sure enough it was a big box for me!! It was my copies of Mini Albums 2 from Scrapbook Trends!! this book is AWESOME...and not just because i have a mini in it...the other designers are amazing....so inspiring. the box of goodies were gorgeous too...i am planning another mini or two already!! ;) Thank you Scrapbook Trends... :) Oh...Matthew was actually really excited that it was for me!! Bless his heart! He said "I love it when you get scrapbook stuff because it makes you so happy!!".... :)








10 comments:

Cathy said...

awww thats so sweet of him!!! Love the new products too!!

Charley Madden said...

CONGRATS, Girlie!!!! It's always fun to get a package and that sweet remark....awwww....

Unknown said...

Oh that is so AWESOME! Such a sweet little boy, bless his heart.

Danielle Holsapple said...

Awwww...what a sweet lil guy!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that book!!!! Congrats again girl!

Unknown said...

Wow -- great loot!! And congrats on the pub! Can't wait to see that publication!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michelle that is fabulous!!!!!! Your mini looks so good in the book - you are so talented!

Very cute about Matthew!!

Janinexxx

Dana Tate said...

yeah!!! they sent some great stuff.
YOur little Matthew is so sweet.

Angela said...

Aww how sweet of Matthew. Your know you rock the minis girl! :)

Ana said...

How sweet is Matthew!!!!!

I cannot wait to get my hands on this book...love your mini girl! And WOW what awesome goodies they sent you. Can't wait to see what you create w/them.

Monica said...

Congrats!! How awesome that you got that fabulous book and goodies!! Can't wait to check it out! How sweet of MAtthew!