Friday, June 8, 2007

Ahhh....FRIDAY!




I LOVE Friday's...the end of the week, start of the weekend.


This weekend is going to be jam packed...but packed with FUN!


I am going to pick up my bridesmaid dress tonight...i am excited to see it on after the alterations!! My MIL is also going to help me with some decorations i am making for my sisters Bridal shower which is coming up real soon!!! :)


Saturday...we will probably be right here removing wallpaper and painting and getting my house back together!!! LOL I LOVE that we are decorating but i hate the mess...stuff everywhere. the wallpaper in the 2nd room is coming off a little easier than the livingroom paper...so that is good. My Dad and PJ got the new wallpaper up lightening quick the other night in our livingroom...and last night PJ painted around the windows and baseboards and stuff...it is so exciting! :) I aso bought a patio furniture!! I haven't got it yet...PJ will maybe pick it up today...it's funny because i haven't even seen it yet, my Mum told me about this set and said it is gorgeous, so i told her to order me one...she did and now it is here, i can't wait to see it!!! LOL I will post pics later. Maybe when my livingroom is all done and back together!!




5 comments:

Cathy said...

cute pictures!!! Great news about the redoing your living room!! :)

cherie said...

fun photos. the redecorating is a pain but so worth it when it is all done! enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Friday's too. Especially when they are your last day of work EVER!!!!!!!!!

:)

love the pictures. Can't wait to see your new decor.

This time next week...!!

Unknown said...

those pics are soooooo cute! hope you had a good weekend and got the painting/wallpaper done. can't wait to see pics of the new rooms.

Unknown said...

too cute.
looks like they are having an awesome time!