Tuesday, June 19, 2007

check out this cute little frame...


Hey everyone...i made this cute little frame a couple of months ago...and am only getting to post it now!! LOL I made it using Bazzill Basic's big tags and tied it together using polka dot ribbon. SO FUN and EASY to make!

Well we had my sisters wedding shower on Sunday...it went very well. the theme was "Bring your Bling"...my sister LOVES everything Hollywood and that lifestyle! So we wore our blingiest jewelery and shoes and my older sister made tanktops with "Heather's Bridesmaids" written in Bling...Heather got one that said "Bride". I will have pics of that up soon so check back :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

The shower was AWESOME Michelle, you did such a great job!!

Heather got wonderful gifts and seemed to really enjoy herself.

Dayami said...

omg!!! im loving this!!