Monday, June 4, 2007

Just one of *THOSE* weeks...

Well i had one of *those* weeks last week, ya know were nothing goes right...
everything SUCKS. Well it was just like that...it started on Tuesday morning after Memorial Day...i went to bed the night of Memorial Day thinking it was Monday the next day...i usually watch a little girl on Tuesdays and she comes at 7am...well me thinking it was Monday didn't get up and so her poor Mom was left stranded...she ended up having to take her daughter to her sisters house...i felt SOOOOOOOO BAD when i did get up and heard the message on the answering machine...that was the start of a BAD week.
*Plans fell through on most everything i had planned
*Some sad news about a friend
*I ruined my fav tank top eva in the wash....along with some of Madison's really cute clothes and some of PJ's t-shirts
*The wallpaper in our livingroom is proving impossible to get off...uggggghhhhhh {why can't this stuff just be easy???}
*2nd load of laundry i managed to ruin more clothes....i can't even bare to look at them at the minute... {rolling eyes, i am usually not this bad at laundry!!! LOL}

I could probably go on and on...but you get my point. It was just one of *those* weeks...but it's looking up...things got better...and are getting better. So enough of me dwelling on the bad.
I got to scrap Friday night...i had my SIL and Cathy over...we ate cheesecake and fruit and chatted with some OPAAT girls online. We got to meet Linda :) She is so sweet and brought me the prettiest flowers! Thanks Linda! We stayed up until 2am!!! YIKES...then headed to CKC Buffalo the next day...it was fun, lots to see and do. I spent waaaaaaaay too much money LOL
I came home and felt very inspired so i finished my page that i started the night before and entered it in the Lucky 7 contest at SB.Com here is the link to the layout!!
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/14975/view/862191/-1/0/1.html

5 comments:

cherie said...

sure hope this week is a better one for you!

Monica said...

Sorry to hear about your bad week! Hope this week is betteR!

Cathy said...

Hey Michelle, hope this week is better for you!

Tanya said...

Awww Michelle..Sorry it started off so bad. I hope things have turned around 100% now!!

Dayami said...

Dont worry I ruin my laundry all the time. Here is a (((((((((HUG)))))))))