Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Look what i got in the mail...




I got my comp copy of Scrapbooking: Style Defined book this morning!!!


I LOVE it...i think they got my style so right...they said i am Urban Chic...i love bling and sparkles and cute bright colors...SO ME!! It seems like FOREVER ago i sent this layout in for publication...it is an older layout of mine...one of the first ones i did when i made the switch from 12x12 to 8.5x11, i think my style has improved a lot since this layout...but it fun to look back and enjoy!
Keep reading...i posted a pic of my patio furniture and you can wish my hubby a happy birthday today :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

love the book girl and your lo in it rocked!!!!

Ana said...

Congrats Michelle!!! I love the LO - and they should did nail your style.

Lea L. said...

Congrats! I am in it too- in the freestyle section! It is the layout with a bunch of hearts outlined in glitter on it! Isn't the book great...I have only been able to flip through it...but it is awesome so far!
~Lea

Cathy said...

Congrats.. like the layout.. have never seen that one before!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mick, it looks great. I'm off to look at your patio furniture now. You better invite me for lunch outside next week!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo.. that looks awesome girlie!!! Big congrats!!! XOXO Nancy

cherie said...

Congrats!!!!

TanishaRenee said...

Love your LOs Michelle! Can't wait to get my copy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great book! I think my daughter would be urban chic too...all sparkly and full of bling!