Saturday, June 2, 2007

Some Memorial Day pics...












Hey...so i know i am a little late in uploading my Memorial Day pics...but better late than never right??!! We had a GREAT day...so fun. We went to my little sisters house...i still think it is so weird that *my* little sister has her OWN HOUSE!!! But it was such a beautiful day...really sunny and relaxing. Kids played in the pool, we had a BBQ...lay out in the sun...took a walk to check out the neighborhood!! It was so nice spending the day with my family...although 2 were missing :( My sister and her husband are in Ireland and all to often miss out on our family gatherings...we MISS them both...





On a happier note we will be seeing them in a couple of weeks for Heathers wedding...i am beyond EXCITED!!! Hurry up and get here... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're coming, we're coming!!!

12 itty bitty days!!

Love the pictures - I wish we could have been there. Matthew and Maddie have the cheesiest camera smiles ever! And Louis is the cutest!

Thanks for posting these, we love being reminded of what you all look like :)

Janinexxx

Anonymous said...

OH wow.. so cute.. your doggie looks exactely like my doggie Twister!!! XOXO Nancy

cherie said...

great family photos!

Dayami said...

Love these pics, Michelle.