Thursday, September 20, 2007

I made it home...

SAFE and SOUND!!
It was a HORRIBLE flight...really really horrible.
The plane was freezing cold and the Air hostesses where horrible...
the kids were GREAT though...so well behaved...they slept a lot!
Matthew got to watch Pirates of the carribean 3!!! I thought it was quite scary for him but he seemed to love it!! LOL
Our little holiday was AWESOME...the kids loved seeing their Aunt Zeneen {Janine} and Uncle Andy and of course Buddy!!! Madison ADORED buddy {Janine's dog} and talked about him all the way home...
I am tired and cannot wait to sleep in my own bed tonight!!
I will be posting pictures soon...my camera is loaded with them! LOL

4 comments:

Melissa S said...

Glad you are back! Can't wait to see pictures...Ireland is beautiful!

~Nancy~ said...

Welcome back girlie!! Missed ya!!! Take some time to get over the jetlag (I came back from the States last Monday..and I'm still exhausted!!.. hehe) XOXO

Cathy said...

Hey! Glad your home... can't wait to see your pictures

Janine said...

We miss you :(

Post some pictures to give us a kid fix!!

Janine, Andy, Buddy, Nanny, DanDan
xxx