Friday, September 28, 2007

"Peep a BOO!!!"










LOL!!

Here's Maddie playing what she calls "Peep a Boo" under the little paddling pool on our deck. She was really hamming it up for me too..she usually wants nothing to do with me taking pictures of her! ;)


I am so excited...tomorrow my friend Cathy and I are taking a photography class to learn how to use our cameras!!! LOL...i have been having tons of fun playing around with mine but really i have no idea what it is capable of!! So i hope this class is good and i learn a lot from it! Other wise i will be bugging my sister with questions...although i will probably do that anyway!!!


I got my comp copy of Doodling for papercrafters 2 days ago in the mail! I am so excited about this book...it is so cute. I can't wait to try some of the techniques in it....plus my layout got it's own page all to itself!!! i will take pics and post them later.


Well...i think i am recovered from my little vacation although i really miss being over there...we had so much fun! :) I will be posting more pics of that soon too...i need to go in and start editing them...so it might take a little while!










4 comments:

Janine said...

Soooo cute, that's an awesome series!!!! I love the third one - what lens were you using there? I can't wait to see what you start coming up with when you take some classes!! You definitely have an eye for it - and I'm not just a biased big sister ;)

~Nancy~ said...

Yaaay.. so happy you're having Avril on your blog too! Looove her soong! And the pics of your little girl are too cute.. awwww!! YAY on your photography class!! Have fun sweetie!!!!! XOXO

Cathy said...

What a class it was huh?! lol

Maddie is so dang adorable!!

Ana said...

They are awesome photos of Madison. WOW you are doing great with your new camera.