Saturday, September 1, 2007

PURE Happiness!


Yes that is a Canon rebel XTi in the photo and yes it is MINE!!!

It wasn't supposed to be here until next week...but when i tracked it yesterday it was in Jamestown which is about 15-20 minutes away...so instead of my package sitting in the Fedex building for 4 days my hubby went and picked it up for me! :)

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! It is so awesome...to celebrate we went to Dairy Queen and had some ice-cream...i of course took a few pictures!


**HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANINE!!! I hope you are having fun on your surprise weekend!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! HAPPY 30licious!!!! :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

SOO glad you got your camera!! I can't wait for our class!! I'm hoping they teach me lots!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a fabulous goodie box!! I would have delirious if I got a box in the post like that with all those lenses and and other treats!! Can wait for us to go out with our 'nerd boxes' (Andy's nickname for my camera) together!!! I'm sure you are having a blast....get some of those new photos up on the blog girlie!

Janinexx

Vera said...

Doing a happy dance for you, Michelle! Awesome LOs and majorly stunning cam!