Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lil Hoodlums...


LOL...these guys make me laugh, here they are today running around with Dinosaur towels on there heads in 90 degree weather!!! They were being "Power Rangers"...LOVE IT!


So you might wonder what has been going on here in Sugar Grove...school started back today which means i have been taking care of getting my Afterschool program up and running again...which stresses me out wondering if those little Kindergartners will remember to get off the bus at my home...i know everything will be fine once we are in a routine... :)


I have also made a big purchase recently....

I went ahead and bought myself a Canon Rebel XTI...it is a package deal and it comes with 2 canon lenses and a wide angle lens and a macro lens...it also comes with all the little stuff...i am so excited to get it...it should be here on Monday. Go stay posted for pics of that!!!


On the scrappy front...i got an email from ST requesting a layout of mine for their upcoming wedding idea book!!! SO EXCITED about this one...the layout is of my little sister and her now husband...i took their engagement pictures and created a layout using them!

I also got my ST August magazine in the mail the other day...i have a layout in it also...the goodie box they sent is so yummy!!! I have already started creating some pages using it!!


So this time next week i will be in Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!! {or on my way there at least!!}

I am leaving next wednesday for my vacation to Ireland to visit my older sister and her husband!! I cannot wait for this...me, my hubby and kids plus my parents are going over...it has been about 4 years since i was last there. So be prepared for lots of pictures when i return!!! LOL That is another reason i am so excited for my camera to get here!!


Ummmmmmm...well that might be all for now, i am still waiting on my September DT kit to get here and when it does i will be scrapping away!!! i am hoping to get it before i leave for Ireland so i can get my projects all done.


4 comments:

Melissa S said...

Have a wonderful time in Ireland! I sooo want to visit there. As for your new pubs that is just awesome!

Kelly said...

Michelle... Check out mypublisher.com when you get back with all of your photos. A friend of mine just got back from Ireland and she has some excellent shots and made them into a book. The price wasn't so bad either. It turned out really cool. I hope all is well.

~Nancy~ said...

Yay for your TOOT! Yay for your new camera..and a HUUUGE YAY for your vacation to Ireland!! Such a pitty that I'm in the US right now.. we sooooo should have met in Europe!!!!! Have fun and talk to you soon! XOXO Nancy

Dayami said...

Hey you, had to check if you had posted new pics with your new *baby*, I cant wait to see them.
I am truly happy for you, your camera and your TOOT!!!!
hugs,
Dayami