Thursday, August 9, 2007



So my hubby left this morning to go on a missions trip to Washington DC...he took my camera with him so he could record his trip and make a slideshow of it when they return home Sunday night. I miss my hubby and my camera!!! I am lost without both...but i guess i will survive until Sunday!!! hehe...

So i don't get too lonely i am having the girls over for a scrap night {friday night} i always look forward to these...we usually have a blast, eat waaaaaaay too much and don't get enough scrapping done!!! LOL

I am working on a word bloom album at the minute and i am loving how it is turning out! The company 2 daisies make them and they are adorable...i will post pics as soon as i get my camera back!!

I also got a bunch of my sisters wedding picture printed and they are gorgeous {janine!!}...i am so excited to scrapbook them!!! :) You are the BEST photographer eva!!!


6 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Enjoy your scrapnight girlie!! Have fun!! And hang in there without your hubby and your camera.... ooohh.. that must be sooo hard!! XOXO

Unknown said...

aaahhh a girls only scrap night, that sounds like total bliss right now. i swear some friday night i am just going to drive up and join you girls! especially now, i'm soooo totally in need of adult/girlie/scrappie time!

Anonymous said...

Madison looks just like you in this picture....there was an ad for tv for that Transformer mask the other day and Adam said "COOL!!" , and I was able to tell him with great pride that my nephew had one. LOL!

Can't wait to see your wedding layouts!

Jennie (Jenn) said...

madison looks so cute!!! love all those pictures!

Cathy said...

Yes, scrap night was very fun!! Maddie looks so grown up in that picture

Jane F. Smith said...

the first one's too funny!!