Tuesday, August 7, 2007

i guess i took a break!!







































When i first started this blog i swore i would post EVERYDAY!!! LOL
Well i guess i just took a little blog break...i am back now though and ready to blog!!

I have some pictures to share with you...part of the reason i took a break is because of the heat here...it was {and is still} HOT HOT HOT!!! So we spent A LOT of time outside playing in the little paddling pool...hanging out in the backyard.

Today it is raining though...hopefully it will cool things off a little!

i have been scrapping away...i have done quite a few layouts {that i am not showing at the minute} and a cute new accordion album that i will post pics of as soon as i can get decent pictures!!! I have tried twice now with no luck... :(

My scrap space pictures came out very dark also...so i might wait and take a couple more another day. I am LOVING my new space and am so glad i switched around...against my DH's wishes!!! LOL {he likes the change too though!}

We also went to the "Warren county fair" last night!!! LOL
It is always a sight to see...i think every freak in Warren County comes out for the fair...enough said about that!! hehe...

The pictures i posted where of last week...they are of the kids i watch and my kids playing outside...the pics totally crack me up!! Kids have amazing imaginations!!!! Take a look at Madisons tummy!! I was laughing so hard because no matter how much i tell her not to drink the pool water she does it anyway then her little belly swells away up so big...it makes me laugh!!! LOL The kids sure had fun in that little tiny pool...and they were very entertaining to watch too!!! thanks for checking out my blog...i hope you have a lovely day :)

10 comments:

cherie said...

fun shots!!!!

Cathy said...

lol!! Too funny! I have been trying to get pictures of Emily srunching up her nose like that forever!

HEY watch what you say about ever freak in Warren County girl! lol JK, I would have agree with you though!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had loads of fun! Love the "bucket heads"!

Angela said...

Missed your posts! Love all the photos!! Hugs!

~Nancy~ said...

Awww.. these pics are sooo cute and adorable!!!! Seems like they had so much fun together!!!!! Hope you're doing fine! I really missed your blogging girlie! XOXO

Anonymous said...

YAY you are back!!! I love these pictures - was laughing so hard at Maddie's tummy - just like Heather's shower when she drank all the punch!!! And the kids with the bukcets on their heads - HA HA!!!!!!!

pixelchick said...

LOL I love the buckets on the heads. They are all cute and fun photos!

Monica said...

it is so obvious how much fun they are having!

Jane F. Smith said...

great fun shots!!!

Ana said...

Awesome pics! Love the "bucket heads" and little miss madison is looking more grown up.

Where are our babies going????