Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Girls weekend ROCKED!

























Well i am back from my girlie scrappy weekend!!!
Although i must admit that we did NO SCRAPPING all weekend!!
Except for Cathy...she did a couple if minibook pages on Saturday night.
Laurie's house is BEAUTIFUL...and she was a great hostess.

We went out on their boat Saturday for the day...but for the most part we just spent our time hanging out and chatting like we were girls in highschool having a slumber party!!! LOL It was GREAT :) I can't wait to get together with these girls again...our weekend was NOT long enough!

9 comments:

marcibun said...

Fun! That looks like my kind of weekend!!!! You can scrap any time ;)

cherie said...

st went on one of those scrapping weekends,we didn't scrap either. But we sure did have fun!

Angela said...

It was wonderful wasn't it?! I just wish we had more time. Can't wait to do it again.

Kelly said...

Hey girl! I know it has been awhile. It is good to see you are still scrapping and really having some fun. I am still around. Miss ya.

Cathy said...

Hey!! Yes, it was so much fun and we really do need more time next time around

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you! The weekend went way to fast... Glad you made it home safely and I hope to see you again someday!

Take care!

Unknown said...

i loved our weekend girl it just went by sooooooo fast!!! can't wait to see ya'all again (and i totally love listening to you talk)

~Nancy~ said...

Woooowww.. sounds like you girls had sooo much fun together!! The pics are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing (and now I'm jealous.. wish I could have joined you girls.... hehehehehe) XOXO Nancy

Ana said...

This was the best weekend! I am so glad that we all finally decided to just do it! You are just as sweet in person and I totally loved meeting.

Can't wait for our next get together!!! I can see that these are friendships that will last.

Love you,
Ana