Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Good morning!!!!!

Well PJ made it home...camera is unharmed!!!
He actually took TONS of pictures...i was so proud of him!!!
I will be taking some pictures of projects i have been working on this past week or so and i will post them here soon...maybe tonight. I will also try to get some decent pictures of my new scrap space. What has everyone else been up to lately??
This weekend i am going on a little road trip to meet some of my very awesome and gorgeous online scrapbook friends...i am soooooooooo excited!!! it should be a GREAT time and i will have so many pictures to share when i get back!!!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Yeah Michelle only a couple more days and we will all get to meet. I am super super excited. Can't wait for Friday night.

Did you start packing yet????