Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Elsie LOVE...

So a while back Elsie had said on her blog that she really wanted a sock monkey...well just 2 weeks ago i was in our churches little store and there sitting in a basket was a sock monkey!!!!! I really wanted to get it and give it to Elsie but my hubby thought i was being silly and so i left it there... :( I went to visit my parents and i was telling my Dad about the sock monkey...he handed PJ the money and told him to go get the monkey for me!! {ahhhh...my Dad to the rescue!!! hehe}...so i then emailed Elsie and she was so excited!!! Here is a picture of her with sock monkey that was on her flickr site!

http://flickr.com/photos/elsiecake/1045083314/

I'm a DORK...i know!!! LOL

5 comments:

marcibun said...

I think that's awesome Michelle! I hope she returns the favor ;)

Cathy said...

how awesome!!! Glad she loves it, and that she mentioned you!! :)

Ana said...

Michelle you are so sweet!!!! You always amaze at how kind you are even to total strangers. And NO YOU ARE NOT A DORK!!!!

I am sure Elsie was totally excited and she will return the favor w/some yummy treats.

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK IS A SOCK MONKEY.....

CRAZY AMERICANS ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, i am friends with amy, met you at mahaffey... anyways... just wanted to let you know that if you read elise's blog she is trying to find you... she has something for you... just thought i would let you know

kerri(jack&jills)