Monday, September 3, 2007

TOOT TOOT...

This is the page my card is on...it is the one on the bottom!!! :)



Well i had a nice little surprise last night...
My friend Cathy and I were chatting online and she mentioned that she was flipping through her scrapbooks Ect magazine and she noticed a card that looked something like i would make, so she investigated a little further and sure enough the card in the magazine was MINE!!! I had uploaded it to their online gallery months ago...and i had NO IDEA they were publishing it in their magazine {October issue}. it was a nice surprise...it is the card at the bottom with the red polka dot flower. How cool is that!!! :) Now to find a SBE magazine...Walmart only had the Aug/sept issue.


I also created 2 cards using my September OPAAT kit.
LOVE the big stamp in this kit...it makes really cute flowers!

3 comments:

Janine said...

That ROCKS!!!!!!!

I LOVE those cards, they are gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Great cards!!!

Jane F. Smith said...

Very cool!!! great looking card!!